Facebook is an ultimate social networking platform which allows users to create profiles, make new friends, send messages, upload photos, and videos, keep in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. Not only is it useful for social networking but also for promoting your business. Regardless of the business or profession, you are into, you can easily promote it by creating a Facebook page. Apart from these features what makes this social networking site reliable among users is the availability of Facebook customer support. You can know more about how to use Facebook and reach Facebook technical support, go through the information below.
How to Contact Facebook Customer Support?
There are many assistance options to choose from at Facebook customer support center. So, no matter whether you are facing trouble accessing your Facebook account or using any function or feature in it, you can take instant assistance from the Skype support using any of the following options.
One of the easiest ways to find assistance from Skype customer support for your problem is using the Search Help option. Using this method, you will be provided a solution to your issue through relevant help articles. To use this option:
- Go to the Facebook Help Center page on your web browser.
- Enter the keyword related to the problem you are experiencing in your account in the space provided. Let’s suppose you don’t remember the password of your Facebook account, so in such a case, you can enter a keyword like “Forgot Password”, “Don’t remember password”, “Recover Password” or “Reset Password”.
- As you will begin entering the keyword in the provided field, an auto-suggestion list will appear on the screen. Either you can select the relevant Help Article from the auto-suggestion list, or you can enter the complete keyword in the provided field and hit Enter key on your keyboard. From the search result also, you can select the relevant article.
- Follow the information provided in the relevant article to fix the issue with your Skype account.
Official Facebook Community
At the Facebook community page, you can easily seek help for your concern or query from other users who would have experienced a similar issue in the past and might have posted an answer for it. You can easily go through the different threads posted on the Facebook community page. Just post your query on the community page and wait for the responses from other Facebook users.
Support Inbox is another ideal assistance option that you can reach to find reliable support for your problem. Here, you not only get to check and reply to the messages from the Help Team Facebook customer support but you also get updates about the things you report. Also, you can find important notification and messages related to your Facebook account on this page.
Facebook Ads Help Center
If you are into some kind of business, you can easily promote your business through your Facebook account. For this, you will need to visit the Facebook Ads Help Center page and create your Advertisement. On this page, you will find all the essential information such as Getting Started with Facebook advertising, Creating and Delivering advertisements on Facebook, and Tools required to promote business.
Facebook Customer Support Help for Password Issues
No matter what sort of issue you face with your Facebook account, you can seek instant assistance for your problem by contacting on Facebook Contact Number. One of the most common issues experienced by Facebook users is a problem with their Password such as – Forgotten Password and Hacked Password. If you face either of the problems, you can fix it by resetting the password. Below are the easy steps to quickly reset your Facebook password:
- Go to the Facebook sign-in page.
- Once you are on the Facebook sign-in page, click on the “Forgotten Account” option located on the upper right-hand side of your screen.
- Clicking on the “Forgotten Account” option will open a new window on your screen where you will need to enter the Email Address /Phone Number associated with your account. Doing so will assist in searching for your FB account.
- Click on the “Search” tab once you have entered your Email Address/Phone Number in the provided field. You will be directed to the next window.
- On the next screen, you will see the following two account recovery options:
- Send code via email
- Send code via SMS
- Selecting any one of the options, a verification code will be sent to your Phone Number or Email Address (depending on the option you selected).
- After verifying the profile picture, verify your identity as the rightful owner using one of the account recovery options.
- Enter the code in the provided field on the subsequent screen and click “Continue” button.
- On the next window, you will need to enter your “New Password” in the provided fields.
- After entering the new password, click on the “Continue” button. The password for your Facebook account will be reset.
- After your password is reset successfully, the following two options will be displayed on your screen:
- Log out of other devices
- Stay logged in
- If you reset your Facebook password because you forgot it, you can select the “Stay logged in” option, however, if your account was hacked by someone, it is strongly recommended to select “Log out of other devices” option. Selecting this option will deauthorize anyone else from having access to your account. After selecting one of the options, click the Continue button.
- On the following screen, click on the Get started button. You will be taken to the next screen where you will be shown information about the recent changes made in your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts from thereon to secure your account and regain access to your Facebook account.
NOTE: When selecting an option to receive the verification code, it is suggested to check the profile picture displayed next to the account recovery options displayed on your screen. If the profile picture is yours, complete the verification process using the option. However, if the profile picture is not yours, click on the “Not You?” option located next to “Continue” tab. Clicking on this option will redirect you to the screen where you entered your Email Address/Phone Number incorrectly. Then again enter your Email Address/Phone Number and click the “Search” button. Your profile picture will be displayed on the right-hand side of the account recovery options.
NOTE: Make sure to create a strong password as suggested above.
How to Deactivate or Delete a Facebook Account?
Facebook gives you the option to Deactivate and Delete your account anytime you wish to. If you ever feel doing away with your Facebook account due to any reason, you can easily deactivate or terminate your account. While deactivating your Facebook account will suspend your account temporarily, deleting it will remove your Facebook account permanently. To know how to deactivate or delete your Facebook account, go through the information provided below.
To Deactivate Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook account and click on the down-arrow icon located on the upper-right corner of your Facebook page. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Settings option to get to the Settings page of your Facebook account.
- On the Settings page, click on the General option located in the left-hand side column.
- Next, click on the Manage your account option and then select Deactivate your account option.
- After that, just follow the on-screen prompts to complete the deactivation process of your Facebook account.
To Delete Facebook Account
- Go to the Facebook account deletion page on your web browser.
- Once you are on the page, enter your user id (email address or phone number) and password in the provided fields and click on the login button.
- Once you are logged into your Facebook account, you will be the directed to Account Deletion Page.
- On this page, a small dialog box with some information will be displayed. Make sure to read the information carefully before clicking on the Delete my account option.
- Clicking on the Delete my account option will terminate your Facebook account permanently.
NOTE: If you are already logged in to your Facebook account, you will be taken to the FB account deletion page directly when clicking on the above-given link.
NOTE: Facebook may take up to 90 days to remove all of the data and information you have associated with your Facebook account. The data and information include photos, status updates and other data stored in the backup system.
Facebook Customer Service Number
Apart from these issues, if you face any other problem or have any other query with your Facebook account, you can seek instant assistance by calling Facebook 24/7 customer service phone number.