Internet explorer is a browser by Microsoft and is one of the most used Internet browsers. It is provided free with windows operating system but can also be downloaded from the web site of Microsoft. The main rival of Internet explorer is Firefox which was created from the Netscape Navigator code. Several versions of Internet Explorer have been developed to overcome the flaws in its programming. The newer versions also offer greater protection from Malwares and Spywares.
How it works and Special features
- Internet explorer in its present form has a cleaner interface with the address bar, navigation buttons and tabs moved to a single row.
- Like Chrome this browser also uses tab isolation which means every tab runs separately and if one tab crashes, it doesn't affect rest of the opened tabs.
- The notifications in the latest version of Internet explorer are quite small but can be easily spotted.
- A great feature that is bundled with this browser is the download manager- a feature which is available in most new generation browsers.
- A wonderful and protective feature that is provided by Internet explorer is tracking protection list. This feature prevents websites from tracking your Internet usage habits. One can get their tracking protection list from a company that provides Internet Security or can create one of their own
- Smart Screen Filter allows users to prevent blacklisted and known malicious sites from appearing. This helps especially when children are using Internet.
- One box included in this browser bundles up search and address bar into one. This feature was first introduced in Chrome, but it is still a welcome feature for Internet explorer users.
- The new version of Internet explorer complies by the latestHTML 5 standards that also include embedded audio and video, SVG and canvas.
- Alt + Left Arrow- Back a page.
- Backspace- Back a page.
- Alt + Right Arrow- Forward a page.
- F5- Refresh current page, frame, or tab.
- F11- Display the current website in full screen mode. Pressing F11 again will exit this mode.
- Esc- Stop page or download from loading.
- Ctrl + (- or +) Increase or decrease the font size, pressing '-' will decrease and '+' will increase.
Some problems and their solutions in Internet explorer
404 Error: Page Cannot Be Displayed
To resolve this problem follow the path-- Tools> Internet options> Advanced>Reset. A dialog box will appear and you will find the option Reset Internet explorer settings, you will have to click on reset.
Crashes, Freezes or Hangs
To resolve this problem you have to find the option troubleshooting and click it and then at the top left menu select view all and then choose the option Internet explorer performance. You'll also find an advanced link which provides the option to run as administrator. This option can be used because it will deliver more accurate results. One must ensure the option apply repairs automatically is checked and then follow the step by step process as prompted.
How to contact Internet Explorer customer support one?
Customers can contact our customer support team by dialing the Internet explorer technical support number at any time they desire. Our knowledgeable and efficient technical associates are always ready with wide variety of solutions and are capable of diagnosing issues in a matter of few minutes. For fast, quick and problem free resolution of issues related to Internet explorer, one can get in touch with us through life chat or by phone call.
- Latest technologies for problem solution.
- Tried and tested remedies.
- Approachable customer support team.
- Pocket friendly
- 24*7 availability