Do you want to get notified exactly on the real-time about all your interests? Maybe you are a football enthusiast or a cricket buff and can’t afford to miss a single match, but unfortunately, you are at work and can’t stream it on your system. Now, what will you do? Will you wait for your shift to end and miss the real-time thrill?
Relax; take a chill pill. Google, the search engine giant, understands your concern; hence, it has developed Google Alerts for people like you. Google alerts will notify you about things that match your search terms exactly on time. All alerts will be there at one place in your Gmail account.
So, you now have learned about Google alerts and must be thinking how to get through. Here’s how you can do that -
Set up Google Alerts:
- Open google.com/alerts
- Log in with your existing Google mail account.
- In the search bar, mention your interests.
- Now you will see the option “Create Alert” and just next to it “Show options”
- You can customize the alerts according to your convenience like mentioned below:
- How often (you want alerts)
- Sources (what would be the source web, video, news, blog, books, etc.)
- Language (which language you prefer)
- Region (Select the desired region here)
- How many (Choose how many results you want to see)
- Deliver to (Alerts will land to which account)
- Once you are done with “Show options”, press “Create Alert”
This is how you can set up Google Alerts. You will get all the alerts in your Gmail whenever Google will find any result related to your interests.
Edit Google Alerts:
Can you ‘Edit’ an Alert? Certainly, yes! You can edit any alert you like anytime. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log on to Google.com/Alerts
- If you aren’t logged in or have been signed out, log in again with the same Google account.
- Just next to the interest/topic, Press the “Edit” button
- Now edit the interests/topic as you like.
- Hit “Update alert”
Delete Google Alerts:
It is pretty much easy to delete or stop receiving alerts if you change your mind.
- Log on to Google.com/Alerts with your existing Google account.
- Next to the ‘feed’, which you have been following, hit the ‘Bin/trash’
In short, Google Alerts is the easiest way to follow all your blogs, web pages, articles or scientific research that which you are interested in. It is very easy to establish and maintain.
Read more about Gmail Services :- http://www.customercare-email.com/