For those people who are having Android Smartphone, it is useless to say that the phone is valuable for all sort of applications installed in it. However, for those new users of Android Smartphone, there may be some difficulty, which they might face while installing, or uninstalling applications. Through this article, we will help you to clarify the steps to uninstall and install Facebook in Android Phone. The Facebook technical support experts have laid down the guide and cater solution in a better way –
For installing and uninstalling your Facebook application in the Android phone, you have to follow steps. The primary step, as well as the most common way to install an Android application, is directly through the Android marketplace.
Installing the Facebook App
In the marketplace, you will find all repositories for the applications developed for Android. So in order to install Facebook, you have to –
- Using the applications menu has to open the Play Store
- Here you get many options in the drop-down menu. From there you need to choose between applications, to games, books to movies.
- Click on apps option and use the search option to find Facebook.
- The Facebook comes with its own rating and reviews just like any other app.
- Simply click on Facebook to view more details and click the Install button towards the bottom of the screen.
- In the next screen, you will find that it describes what it will require to work on your phone.
- Agree to the terms and let the Facebook be installed.
Uninstalling the Facebook App
Sometimes you might no longer like to use a particular app and want to remove it. Most of the time it is due to space consumption and lower memory level that forces you to remove an app. If you think to uninstall your Facebook if it has simply worn out its welcome, it must be uninstalled. Uninstalling is simple.
- You need to open the Google Android Menu
- Go to the settings icon and select applications
- Then in the next option, you need to click on manage
- A list of installed applications will appear on your android
- Choose Facebook from the options listed and hit the uninstall button
To discuss the steps in details give a call to Facebook technical support at their toll-free helpline number. It is open to customers 24/7 and 365 days.