Forgot to log out your Skype from your dad’s mobile phone and now you are worried that he’ll get to know about your plans of bunking school for a date with your girlfriend? Now you are trying to sign out Skype remotely but unable to do so. If even after making several attempts to look for such option, you are now looking for “Someone” to help you save from this situation; well that “Someone” is right in front of you.
Yes! We can help you sign out Skype from other devices from almost anywhere and that too within a few simple steps. Just perform the following steps as instructed and in no time you will be out of this situation.
Steps to Sign out Skype From Other Devices
Firstly, to make you aware, like Facebook and Gmail lets you log out of other devices remotely; unfortunately, Skype is yet to add that feature. So, how you are going to do that now? Well, to do that, you just need to change your password. Changing your password will end up all your session on other devices. Here are the steps to do it:
- Simply log in to your Skype application on your desktop, locate the tab “Skype” on the top left corner of your screen. Click it.
- As you click on it, a drop down will appear, click on the 6th option from the top “Change Password”.
- Clicking on the change password option, you will be directed to the password change or reset webpage.
- Locate and click on the option “Reset or change password”.
- As you click, you will be redirected to a sign-in page where you will need to enter your user id and password subsequently.
- As u click next after entering user id and password, you will get to a page where you will be asked to verify yourself through a mobile number or email. After that, you will receive a code on your mobile/email.
- Enter the code on the next screen and click on the “submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit tab, you will see a screen where you will be asked to reset your password. Follow the steps as instructed and your password will be changed.
- Now, sign in and sign out with your new password.
- As you sign in and sign out, your all other sessions will also end from other devices.
So, this is the way that you can sign out Skype from other devices easily and quickly. Until the time Skype doesn’t add the feature signing out remotely from inaccessible devices, this is the only way to do it. We hope this helps you.
However, if you are looking for some further assistance or facing trouble doing all this by you, feel free to get in touch with us. Our technical partners are always there to help sort your problem out in the most convenient manner. Our services are available round the clock, so you can contact us support team whenever you feel like.