When technology is getting smarter and speedier with every passing day, why do we stick to the old orthodox way of printing? With a new range of wireless printers by Dell, printing has become quite a fun and friendly task to do. No matter whether you bought it for your home or office, wireless Dell printers are sure to ease the load. With just a few clicks, one can accomplish the printing task without leaving the workplace. While the printing job has become easier with wireless functionality, setting it up for the first time can be a bit tricky.
For those who find booklet’s instruction complicated and prefer online guidance more, this particular article will help you know how to set up wireless printing on a Dell printer easily. All you need is to have a wireless network and of course, a Dell printer. However, before you start with the below-mentioned steps, make sure that your Wi-Fi is working well.
Steps to Set Up Wireless Printing on a Dell Printer (For Windows):
1.) Using Installation CD/DVD:
- Switch on your computer and printer connected to a wireless network.
- Now, insert the installation disk, which you have got with your printer, into your computer’s disk drive.
- Once your computer reads the disk, an instruction window will appear on your computer’s screen. Accept the licensing terms, and continue through the further instructions that appear on the screen. In case, the window doesn’t appear on its own, you can manually start the setup process by clicking on the CD/DVD drive.
- You may be asked to connect and disconnect your computer and printer with a USB cable during the setup process. Do so when it tells you to.
- Complete the installation process as asked, and then simply configure your printer and align cartridges to start using it.
2.) Using Microsoft Windows:
- Go to the Start button and click on the control panel.
- Look for Device and Printers tab and double click on it. In case you are using Windows Vista, look for the Printers tab and double click on it.
- Now, click on the tab Add a Printer. A window will appear searching for printers available on your network.
- Select the printer from the list and follow the steps until you click on the Finish
If the above-mentioned steps are followed as stated, you will able to print anything from anywhere at any time. Moreover, remember to service your printer at regular intervals and always refill it with quality ink and cartridges for optimum results. At any point in time, you fail to accomplish the job and need some expert help, reach out to Dell printer professionals on the toll-free number.