Have you ever wished that you could have all your mails routed to a single mailbox instead of various email account; it is a troublesome exercise to do the sign in and sign out process for each email account you have. The pain from switching from one account to another; you need to take much of efforts.
Well, Hotmail just added a new handy feature for all users of Hotmail and other emails that lets you check your more than one email account in the same inbox. Now, you can get access of your Gmail account with your Outlook email account. You just need to use the feature of multiple mailboxes and you can get access of it.
How to Set up your Gmail account in your Outlook inbox
- The first step is to sign in to your Outlook.com account
- Here, from the navigation bar, you need to select The Settings button > Options
- From the left pane simply select Mail > Accounts > Connected accounts
- Here, you will find the option to connect your Gmail account from the list, simply choose Gmail to move further
- From the Connect your email account page, you need to give your full Gmail address, such as email@example.com as well the respective password of your Gmail account which you want to connect to com
- After that click on OK button
- Now, you can choose Options to return to your Inbox. Here, your connected account will be included in your folder list
- That’s all; you can access both mailboxes simultaneously
How to set the default From address
- Once you have signed in your Outlook account and then add your Gmail account in it
- Now, return to the connected accounts page by selecting the Setting icon The Settings button > Options > Mail > Accounts > Connected accounts
- Here, select Change your From address
- Also, in From address, select an address from the drop-down list
- That’s all; you can decide what email address should be use to reply default email
You need to understand that as a user, you have all the rights to prioritize the From email account from both the Gmail or Hotmail. This will help you to avoid any confusion while replying when you want to reply with a certain email account.
Follow this link to get instant help from Gmail support team via customer care toll free number.