The default printer login password of Brother Printer is essential to manage the settings of the machine. If you don’t have the same then you will not be able to use the features and functions of the Brother printer. Though, finding the Brother Printer default password and username is not a very difficult job. All you need to do is to follow the right procedures to discover your Brother Printer default password.
Brother Printer Default Password – Guide to Find Default Password
Go through to the below given steps:
- Click on the Start button on your Brother printing machine and then select All Programs.
- Then, the user is required to choose Brother, MFC-XXXX LAN or simple MFC-XXXX, and Remote Setup.
- In the next step, enter your wifi password in case your printing machine is connected via wifi network.
- Now you will require to enter your password in the password section of the printer.
- The default password for the Brother Printer model is “access”.
- Finally, user need to choose one of the options that includes – Web-Based Management or BRAdmin Light to change this password.
|The complete details are as follows:
Now, for the safety measures, you are directed to change Brother Printer default password to protect your device from unauthorized access. Also, make sure that the following features and software of Brother Printer secure:
- BRAdmin Light/BRAdmin Professional
- Web Based Management
- Firmware Update Tool
- Remote Setup (via a network only)
How to Change Brother Default Printer Default?
- To start with, open your internet web browser.
- Now, type “http://machine’s IP address” in your address bar of the web browser.
(For example: http://192.168.1.2)
- Navigate to the Login field and type the default login password (as mentioned above).
- In the next step, click Administrator And in case, you don’t be able to find Administrator tab, then you will require to click on the Login Password.
- You will be directed to a new screen, where you required typing the new password in the Enter New Password
- For safety measures, please write down the password and store it to a secure place or folder.
- Now, in the Confirm New Password field, retype the new password once again and finally click on the Submit button to complete the process.
How to Recover/Reset Forgotten Brother Printer Password?
If you have created a Brother Printer password and unfortunately you have forgotten the same, then you need to reset the network settings to regain access of the machine.
The steps are as under:
- Disconnect all the cables connected with your printing machine. (except the power cable)
- Navigate to the Control Panel window and press Menu or Menu/Set then.
- Now, select one of them – LAN or Network and select Menu/set or Ok.
- After this, choose an option Factory Reset or Network Reset.
- Select Menu/Set, Set, or Ok.
- Tap Reset and choose the Yes
- Restart your printer and reconnect all the disconnected cables to use the device.