Whether you are finding it troublesome to access your multiple email accounts or you just want to make things convenient when accessing your email account, well, if those multiple email accounts also include a Gmail account, then you don’t have to worry about the management of your other email accounts. Yes, Gmail comes with an amazing feature that allows you to access your emails from other email accounts within Gmail only. If you are looking to forward emails from your AOL email account to Gmail account, you can do so easily by following the information provided below.
Steps to Automatically Forward Emails from AOL Mail Account to Gmail
- On your web browser, sign in to your Gmail account and click on the Gear icon located on the upper-right corner of your Gmail account’s screen. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- Next, you will need to select the Settings option from the drop-down menu that appears on your screen. This will open a Settings window in your Gmail account. Under the Settings window, you will need to go to the Accounts and Import option located in the upper section.
- Once you are in the Accounts and Import tab, you will need to, click on the Add a mail account link under Check mail from other accounts This will open a window on your screen.
- In the prompted window, you will need to enter the email address of your AOL Mail from which you wish to forward emails on the prompted window. Then, you will need to click the Next
- On the next screen, you will again need to click on the Next button after making sure that the Link accounts with Gmailify option is selected. You will be directed to another screen where you will be shown your AOL sign-in page.
- On the AOL sign-in screen, you will need to click on the Next On the subsequent screen, you will need to enter the password of your AOL Mail account in the provided field and click on the Sign in button.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to allow Gmail to access your –
- AOL Profiles (Read and write)
- AOL Mail (Read and write)
- AOL Mail (Full access)
Here, you will need to click on the Agree button.
- As you will click on the Agree button, your AOL Mail account will be connected to your Gmail account for forwarding emails.
So, this is how you can set up your AOL account for forwarding emails to your Gmail account.