One of the most common issues experienced by users on their Epson Workforce WF 3620 is Error Code 0x97. If you are also getting an error code 0x970 in your Epson Workforce WF 3620 printer, you can follow the instructions provided below to fix the issue.
Guide to fix Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error Code 0x97
Epson Error Code 0x97 occurs when there is some sort of problem with the printer’s internal hardware which prevents the user from printing a document. In order to fix this issue, you can follow the instructions provided in the various method mentioned below.
Method 1: Try Unplugging and Re-Plugging Cables
- Start by disconnecting all connected cables.
- Also, disconnect USB drivers and take out all printer cartridges.
- While keeping the printer off, push the power button to discharge the remaining power in the printer.
- Then, you will need to re-plug all the cables and USB peripherals. Reinstall the printer ink cartridges.
- After that, turn on the power of your printer and check if the error is cleared or not.
- In case the problem persists, go to the next method.
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-in Advanced Method
- Turn off your Epson printer and unplug it.
- Next, remove all cables and USB peripherals.
- Then, you will need to wait for a couple of minutes to let the printer cool down.
- After that, push and hold the power button for a minute. Make sure not to release it.
- While keep holding the power button, connect the power cable and hold for an additional minute.
- Then, after a minute, release the power button and check if this clears the error.
Method 3: Clear Clogged Nozzles of your Epson Printer
- Turn off your Epson printer and remove the plug from your power supply and from your computer as well.
- Now, you will need to open the printer casing. Take a paper towel and fold it in a way that it could fit under the printer head. You can also wet the towel using a head cleaning fluid having some ammonia.
- Insert the soaked towel in the middle of the track where the head of the printer moves.
- Position the printer head to the center so that the towel is under it. Keep the towel like this for 12 hours.
- After that, you can try printing a document to see if the problem is fixed or not.
Method 4: Use Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter
Microsoft is known for providing a free troubleshooting tool for printers. You can follow these steps to fix the issue using Microsoft Troubleshooter.
- Turn on your Epson printer. Make sure that all the wires are plugged in correctly.
- Then, go to the Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter page, click on the Run troubleshooter button and follow the on-screen prompts to fix the issue.
- In case the troubleshooter doesn’t work, your printer may need a new driver. For this, Right-click on the Start button, select the Device Manager Then, expand Printers option, locate your printer in the list, right-click on it, and select Update Driver option.
- If even after following these steps, the problem persists, it is recommended to contact your printer manufacturer directly for updated printer drivers.
So, these are the different methods that you can follow to fix Epson Workforce WF 3620 printer error code 0x97.
For Contact to fix any other issues regarding Epson printer call our toll free number and get full support services.